The perfect place for fundraising
Let’s face it bake sales and car wash fundraisers are lame. We want to help you put the FUN back into Fundraiser by hosting your event at Battle House. Here are some of the details about how we have run these events in the past if you have any further questions please call our office and talk with one of the managers to get your event planned.
The Fundraising Event Planning Details
- Hold an event Monday through Friday.
- Pick game start time or multiple times, if you will have a large number of players attending, of 4:15pm, 6pm 7:45pm or 9:30pm.
- After picking a date and time for your event. We would like the key organizers to come out and get an overview in person at Battle House. At this meeting, we will also gear up your group to let you play a mission or two so that you can see how our laser tag works. This is also a great time to take some pictures to use in your marketing effort to promote your event.
- We are able to sell 34 tickets per game start time. All sales are done on our website, just encourage people to book there.
- We will donate 50% of the sales from tickets and upgrade sales from your group, for the game times your group picks as long as there are at least 15 players.
- When booking online they can add a Note: fundraiser, and we will ask everyone during checkin if they are with your event.
- If one game time sold out tickets, and upgrades, the donation will be $729. Sell out three game times and donation could be $2,187
- We highly encourage parents and kids to book ASAP, as tickets are first come first serve, at https://www.battlehouseilm.com/buy-tickets/
Dates and times are subject to availability. Please call our office for further details and to arrange your event 910-434-5544
$429 Raised in Wallgreens Red Nose fundraising event in 1.5 hours of game time.
**$1,097 donated to Trask PTA!!**
Bake sales are lame. Fundraisers should be fun. Battle House makes that happen. Team Peluso raised $1,309 in 4.5 hours to support Debra of America!!
Call our office to book your fundraising event now 910-434-5544
Awesome Star Wars May the 4th Event and fundraiser for the Davey Project. Thanks to the Cape Fear Storm Trooper and Kylo Ren with the 501st Legion for their guest appearance. We helped raise $1,329 to go towards a handle cap accessible van lift for Davey.
The Laney Volleyball team held a fundraiser at BattleHouse, second column: an image of the volleyball girls. third column they raised $1000.